15971 71st Street NE
Drayton, ND 58225
Duties include drive and operate farm machinery such as tractors and combines to perform farm activities such as planting, cultivation, harvesting of crops wheat & beans. Workers will drive tractors installed with GPS and operate designated towing equipment , drills, disks, and drags to furrow and prepare the soil, seed and fertilize. They will haul materials, supplies or crops to designated locations. Routine maintenance will be done on all equipment & grounds. Workers must be able to work independently after given instructions and must be a team player when needed.
- Employees have valid drivers license or obtain one in 30 days.
- Semi-truck driving experience
- Cell phone usage is limited to business related calls only.
- NO TEXTING.
- No smoking in equipment, vehicles, housing or grounds.
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages during working hours and other wise discouraged.
- Must be able to read, understand and speak English for record keeping and safety reasons.
- No Educational level required.
- Must have six months tractor driving installed with GPS and towed implements. Operate and
understand computerized monitors.
Employees must have valid drivers license or obtain one in 30 days.
Semi-truck driving experience needed.
Cell phone usage is limited to business related calls only. NO TEXTING.
No smoking in the equipment, vehicles, housing or grounds.
No drinking of alcoholic beverages during working hours otherwise discouraged.
No Educational level required.
Must have six months tractor driving installed with GPS and towed implements. Operate / understand GPS with computerized monitors.